A coaxial agitator is distinguished by two completely different agitator systems used simultaneously. In the process, both the speed and the direction of rotation can be different. The stirrers can be freely combined.
For further Information
- Drive variations usually with bevel gear and spur gear
- Different seal options
- Can be combined with RVT agitators and stirrers
- Different agitator systems at the same time with a single agitator
- Various speed ranges of both agitator systems
- Two different directions of rotation are possible